JOB POST: JRF (Food Technology/ Biochemical Engg ) at Jadavpur University, Kolkata: Walk-in-Interview on Sep 16
Jadavpur University, Kolkata has invited job applications for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) under a project. Interested candidates for the post can check the details here.
- Name of the Post: JRF (Junior Research Fellow)
- Number of vacancies: One
- Project title: Studies on y-irradiation of lutein and serotonin-me4latonin rich agro-commodities for extension of shelf lives of the products and design of novel therapeutic/ food supplements using the irradiated produces.
- Funded by: Dept of Food Processing Industries and Horticulture
- Duration: 3 years
- Essential: M.Tech (Food Technology and Biochemical Engg) with at least 75% marks at the Master’s level.
- Desirable: M.Tech (Food Technology and Biochemical Engg) with NET/ GATE or any equivalent National Examination.
- Age Limit: Upto 28 years
Interested candidates can appear for the interview schedule on 16 September 2019 with an application on prescribed forms. The applications form can be collected from the Information Section of the University at Rs. 50. All the applications must be accompanied by a CV and scanned copies of mark sheets and certificates.
- Date: 16 September 2019
- Time: 12 noon
- Venue: Office of the Head, Dept of Food technology & Biochemical Engg, Jadavpur University
Selected candidate for the JRF post will get a pay of Rs 16400 on monthly basis.
For more details, click here.
About the Author