IIT Bhilai invites applications from Indian nationals for the position of ‘Junior Research Fellow (JRF)’ in a DBT funded research project for the year 2020.
- Title of the project: Glucose-responsive DNA capsule for insulin delivery
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Suchetan Pal, Assistant Professor, Room 306, Department of Chemistry, IIT Bhilai
- Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of Positions: 01
- Duration: Two years or up to the termination of the project, subject to annual performance review.
- Essential qualifications: MSc (Chemistry/Biochemistry/Nanotechnology/Biotechnology) OR MTech/ MS (Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering/ Materials Science and Engg.) from a recognized institute/university or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10); For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10).
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates NET/GATE/BET qualified candidates and having work experience relevant to the project.
- Age limit: 28 years
How to apply?
Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s detailed CV must be emailed to the PI, Dr. Suchetan Pal at suchetanp[at]iitbhilai.ac.in by Monday, 18th May 2020. Subject of the email should read Application for Project Assistant – Applicant’s Name. Applications without application form will not be shortlisted.
Due date: Monday, 18th May. (on or before 5.00 pm) via email.
Salary: Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA per month