AI Airport Services Limited (Formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) wishes to engage on immediate basis Indian Nationals who meet with the requirements stipulated herein, for the following posts for ground duties at Port Blair Airport on a Fixed Term Contract basis for the period of one year which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
- Jr Executive: Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production / Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised university. Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle Valid Driving License to be produced maximum within 12 months from the date of joining. Preference will be given to those with aviation experience. 28 Years (born between 02.09.1992 and 01.09.2002)
- Ramp Service Agent: 3-years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognised by the State Government or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical/ Air conditioning Diesel Mechanic/ Bench fitter/ Welder, (ITI with ICTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with oneyear experience in case of welder) after passing SSC/ Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subject. 28 Years (born between 02.09.1992 and 01.09.2002).
How to apply?
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st September 2020, should forward their applications as per the attached application format by 16th October 2020.
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories should submit a NonRefundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai along with their Application.
Last date for receipt of application is 16.10.2020.
The Applicants will be shortlisted by the company based on its requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Trade Test / Screening / Personal Interview for the above mentioned posts. However, the company at its discretion may introduce the selection stage of Group Discussion depending on the response
- Jr Executive Technical: Rs. 25,300/-
- Ramp Service Agent: Rs. 19,350/-
- The Contract Period is extendable depending on the individual performance of the candidate. The contract can be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.