Job Post: Jr. Assistant, System Officer @ WAPCOS Ltd, Gurugram: Apply by March 9
Jr. Assistant (Finance):
In the pay scale of Rs.19000-66000
Age Limit: 27 years
Qualification: Graduation (B.com regular From recognised university)
No. Of Post: 8
- Incumbents will be entitled to LTC, Medical reimbursement and CPF as per rules of the company.
- Applicants are requested to submit the following fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurgaon along with the application form:
- Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates
- Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD and female candidates
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate.
- Management reserves the rights to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Skill Test.
- An applicant pursuing CA/ICWA/CS/MBA shall not be considered for above post.
- An applicant who had applied earlier for the post of Jr. Assistant and not selected shall not be considered.
- The engagement of Jr. Assistant shall carry bond money of Rs.30000/- for a minimum period of 3yrs.
- No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWBMDs will be as per Government rules.
- CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of Date of birth, Qualification, Experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging with reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
- SC/ST candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/sleeper class on the production of tickets/proof.
- The Headquarters of the persons appointed will be at Gugugram. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Head (Personnel), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurugram-122015, Haryana Within 15 days from the date of release of the advertisement i.e (09/03/2018).
- For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.co.in and for clarification call 0124-2349181/2399421-26(extn.1206).
Sr. System officer:
In the pay scale of Rs.50000-160000 (IDA)
Age Limit: 42 years
- B.E/B.TECH(IT)/COMPUTER SCIENCE/E&C/MCA from a recognised university with the minimum of 10 years of proven experience of having successfully
developed financial accounting software in a professional software company with sound programming knowledge of:
MVC, ASP.NET, SQL Server, WCF, C#, CSS, JQUERY, BOOTSTRAP, ANGULAR JS, REST-full
service is a must.
- Applicants having Qualification of Finance/ accounts in the form of B.COM/M.COM/CA/ICWA with above-listed minimum experience and programming knowledge would be given preference.
- Sound knowledge of Foxpro
Programming would be an added advantage.
For further details, please visit the link given here
About the Author