Morgan Stanley invites job applications for Java FullStack Developer post for Mumbai location. Interested candidates can apply via online mode on official website.
About Morgen Stanley
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational financial services corporation that, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides securities products and services to customers, including corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals.
The company operates in three business segments: Institutional Securities, Global Wealth Management Group, and Asset Management.
Structure product team in Institutional sales and trading division is looking for an experience Full stack developer to work on RSPWEB (retail structure product web ) platform which manages different portals for MS internal and external clients offering insight into different highly customizable structured product, indices , ETP, long dated savings product . These portal offers ability to clients to browse, create different portfolio of these various highly customized products, tracking and displaying performance and perform trading.
Equity Structure product trading group is looking for server-side java/Scala developer to work on front office application suites responsible for quote capturing, deal booking and workflow management to support growing business of structure product trading.
The role will provide an opportunity to learn the exotic derivative product, renovate the platform to deal with volume growth and supporting more product on-boarding, work on the cutting edge technology. Also, team is working on agile principle which will allow the direct interaction with Business and involvement into requirement gathering and full SDLC process.
- At least 3 years of experience of development of server-side component in java or Scala
- Experience on functional programming using java/Scala would be a plus.
- Desire to work on Full stack development (UI and server)
- Strong desire to work in a front office trading environment.
- Experience or eager to learn about business areas such as equities derivatives and structured products.
- Experience with best practices in agile, design patterns, unit testing, performance/memory analysis, and n-tier architecture
- Experience with communicate with the business unit sponsors effectively and working with larger teams to deliver projects successfully
- Strong verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams.