Bank of Baroda invites applications from interested candidates for various posts with respect to IT Specialist Officers for preferably their Mumbai and Hyderabad Office.
Total Vacancies: 35
- Manager IT (Unix Administrator): 01
- Manager IT (Linux Administrator): 01
- Manager IT (Windows Administrator): 01
- Manager IT (SQL) Administrator: 02
- Manager IT (Oracle Administrator): 02
- Manager IT (Network Administration): 02
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Sphere): 01
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Logic): 01
- Manager IT (Data Centre administration -Building Management System): 02
- Manager IT (ETL Developer): 01
- Manager IT (Software Developer): 05
- Manager IT (Finacle Developer): 06
- Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator): 02
- Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer): 01
- Senior Manager IT (Software Developer): 02
- Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer): 05
Scale of Pay
- MMG/S II – Rs.31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
For those selected under Regular basis – At present, initial monthly CTC at the initial level of Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III, including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, CCA and all perks and benefits like quarters facility, in lieu of HRA, for Officers; Conveyance; Medical Aid; LTC; etc., admissible as per rules of the Bank, in force from time to time are approximately Rs. 84,000/- and Rs. 1,00,000/- per month, respectively in a Metropolitan Centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Location of Posting
The place of posting will be Mumbai/Hyderabad depending upon the Bank’s requirement and suitability of the candidate for a given profile. However the same may be subject to change/modification depending on Bank’s requirement at that point in time.
For details regarding, Educational qualification, experience, etc, click here.
- Candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test, if any, will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for further selection process, if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website for details and updates.
- Post-qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered.
- Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
To apply, click here.
The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process for the posts in Scale II, and Scale III in various disciplines of Information Technology followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria/interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion or any other selection methodologies for different scales.
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 02nd Aug 2019
- Last date to make Payment of Fee Online: 02nd Aug 2019
- Last date for printing your application: 17th Aug 2019
Phone No.: (0265) 2316792