Applications are invited for IT Manager- Data and Analytics at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. P&G has spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
Are you looking for challenging job in Advanced Analytics/Big Data/cloud solutions?
P&G is looking for technical masters with an inclination to learn and understand business challenges to join the Data and Analytics team. Technical mastery and interpersonal /communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a team.
Your job is to design and build highly scalable analytical solutions including ML/AI pipelines and big data warehouses, optimize ETL processes including machine learning models, design data models and code the logic into workflows that will drive the analytics into insights. The company is looking for candidate to Mid-level positions preferably with experience of 3-5 years in similar roles/job profiles.
- Graduated with a B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering
- Good understanding of databases (SQL), Azure Cloud architecture and data models
- Hands-on experience on Power BI, KNIME and/or other ETL tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and fast learn new technologies.
- Create (design/code) advanced ELT and analytic applications operating on high volume of data
- Work on various cloud (Azure, Google) and big data platforms (Databricks)
- Build interfaces to all sort of data sources like Azure SQL, Oracle, Azure Blob, etc.
- Optimize machine learning pipelines by understanding business logic behind prototyped models and coding them to handle high volumes of data in distributed computing
- Design/build database/data warehouse solutions to support BI processes.
- Design/build easy-to-use user interfaces (PowerBI, Spotfire, Tableau or custom web interfaces), which will enable the business to use complex, backend solutions at the ease of smartphone UX.
You may also be interested in: