P&G India is at inflection point where we are embarking on an exciting journey to digitize our business operations, especially the way we are doing our business with our distributors, retail store and consumers. The IT team in P&G is responsible for crafting an overall digital roadmap and how technology can revolutionize how we sell our products to our customers and consumers.
You, in this role will enable this ground-breaking journey by focusing on expanding/conceptualizing Digital Projects and leading critical technological enabled interventions for new ways to Go-To-Market. This Digital GTM plan has a strong pipeline for technology-led innovations and the cloud-based ERP and SFA application used by 10000+ users across India is the backbone of driving these innovations.
This role will be about leading the continuous development/ improvements of this complex ecosystem, bringing outside-in perspective, designing the right processes, and stepping up the operations for fueling the innovations in future.
Requirements (skills/experiences) for the role:
- Strong inclination towards working in a challenging environment of FMCG, especially around Technology creating a new era of doing business.
- Desire for crafting digital influence: This entails innovating/exploring new ideas of connecting with customers and creating substantial value by leveraging digital across the value chain to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Drive an outstanding collaboration with the multifunctional team in P&G/distributor/retailer organization.
- Strong disciplinary skills, willingness to continuously learn from the external environment around.
- An entrepreneurial fearless attitude and can challenge and step change the status quo via new emerging technologies on Cloud, AI, Machine Learning etc.
- Relevant experience of ~2-4 years in FMCG/Retail IT space and have led technology driven big scale transformational projects.
- Experience in running service operations, deploying ITIL/Dev-Ops practices for a big application for an enterprise, preferable a FMCG or Pharma company.
- Application lead to own all design decision to ensure application is highly Stable and Scalable.
- Release planning and environment management by orchestrating with various P&G partners and Vendor team.
- Drive necessary process intervention to bring structure to new application development and operations.
- Lead the service operations end to end, own, deliver SLA adherence with the IT partner and drive standard methodologies.
- Bring thought leadership to overall Digital GTM portfolio.