World Bank Group, Chennai invites job applications for IT Analyst post for the year 2021. The last date of application is 11 June 2021.
- Master’s degree with 2 years relevant experience specified in technical and functional competency or bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of most relevant experience specified in technical and functional competency.
- Minimum 2 years Experience as a technical lead responsible for system design and implementation using MS Dynamics 365-Customer Service, Marketing and Sales Apps, Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps/Portals, Power BI), preferably in financial domain.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365.
- WBG experience is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, collecting and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Architecting the CRM system, related customizations, and reports to model the business and organizational process
- Advising business users on standard methodologies for CRM, development, or integration processes
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Work with business users to understand the requirement and conduct fit-gap analysis to map them to the OOB features/workarounds/Customizations.
- Writing technical specifications for planned work, mocking up specifications, testing and deployment of development projects
- Installing and maintaining versions of 3rd party products such as inGenius (CTI Integration)
- Configuring the CRM system in contacts, customer service and sales functional areas,
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows.
Closing date: 11 June 2021
For applications & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: