Applications are invited for IS – Associate at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (IM), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has more than 608 investment professionals around the world and more than $1.5trillion in assets under management or supervision as of June 30, 2021. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
Provide overall support to Investor Services team. Interact directly with investors and their advisors by resolving their fund investment related inquiries. Responsibility to work independently to fulfill client requests, which may routinely require research and follow-up with other divisions of Morgan Stanley to provide a complete and accurate response to the client.
These areas include, but are not limited to private fund businesses, Portfolio Management, Fund Controller groups, Wealth Management teams, internal and external Legal teams, Tax, Treasury, external fund administrators, and IT.
- 3 years of work experience in financial services. Experience in any area of Asset Management is an advantage
- BA/BCom in Finance or related field or an equivalent University Degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem resolution
- High attention to detail
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Must be fluent in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Investor/Client Onboarding experience a plus
- Flexible, no task too big or too small to be handled efficiently and professionally
- Overall client service support and administration
- Investor and contact data entry and database maintenance and other administrative/operational support
- Manage client entitlements to the online Investor Portal for specific fund and investor related content
- Tax, FATCA, CRS related administrative support
- Accurate and timely resolution to a wide variety of investor inquiries and problems, some of which may be complex in nature
- Assist in reviewing and finalizing new account opening documentation
- Assist in the delivery of periodic investor and fund document delivery to satisfy regulatory reporting requirements
- Assist in the processing of Investor Assignments
- Fund and investor data analysis
- Review, validate and resolve any AUM & Flows related exception reporting
- Monitor for vendor exception reporting with respect to monthly AUM & Flows deliverables; follow up with vendors as needed to resolve exceptions
- Complete special assignments with internal teams
- File required paper and electronic documents for books and records
- IT systems User Acceptance Testing
You may also be interested in: