Admission Cell Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar invites applications from highly interested and eligible meritorious candidates for the position of full-time intern.
Graduate in any field with a minimum of 55%.
INR 20, 000-INR 25,000 per month subject to candidate qualification and performance.
- The Job Role broadly covers various activities related to admissions; including answering queries regarding admissions, involvement in various schools or departmental communications, outbound cold/ hot lead generations, healthy conversion of leads to Forms, Outbound calls for events, Lectures, placements, etc.
- The candidate should have good communication skills, qualities of perseverance and persuasiveness along with the ability to convert a prospect into a candidate.
- Please note that mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for the selection process.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply here
For official notification click here
2. Research Associate-I/Senior Research Fellow/Project Assistant
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is looking for meritorious young researchers for the post of Research Associate –I /Senior Research Fellow/Project Assistant( 01 Post) for the project titled Urban Air Quality Assessment using Remote Sensing and GIS funded by Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) under it ‘Studies on Harnessing Remote Sensing for Environment and Climate (SHRESTI)’ Research Programme’.
PhD or equivalent degree in the field of Civil/Environmental Engineering/Instrumentation & Control/Computer Science/Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent OR having 3 years of Teaching/Research /Design & Development experience after M.Tech/M.E in Civil/Environmental Engineering/Instrumentation & Control/Computer Science/Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent with at least one research paper in SCI journal.
Senior Research Fellow
Two years of research in the field mentioned below as Junior Research Fellow is a must. The eligibility criteria for JRF is as mentioned
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering/Instrumentation & Control/Computer Science/Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies, and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc
- Two years of Research Experience.
Post Graduate Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering/Instrumentation & Control/Computer Sciences/ Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent.
1-2 years of research experience Modelling experience using tools/software like GIS, Artificial Neural Network, WRF, Envi-MET, ERDAS, ENVI is highly desirable.
One year, (May be extended to 2nd and 3rd year based on the performance)
As per terms and conditions of the funding agency
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications (CV) to Anurag.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your CV should clearly mention contact details (address, phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications, and details of experience (with the name of organization/institute).
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through e-mail. The offer of fellowship is purely contractual and limited to project for the project duration only as per funding agency norms and does not confer any right to the selected candidate for absorption in PDPU
- Last date of Application: 29 November 2019
- Interview Date: 06 December 2019