Amazon India invites job applications for Instructional Designer for Hyderabad and Bengaluru location for the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply online via LinkedIn.
- Identify training needs mapped to business outcomes by partnering with business leaders, subject matter experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders.
- Determine, recommend, and document performance objectives, project instructional standards, learner engagement strategies, and evaluation plan based on the business and learner needs.
- Design solutions including different modalities such as classroom training including activities, interactive eLearning, simulations, case studies, etc.
- Develop course content including, but not limited to, measurable performance objectives, scenarios, simulations, audio scripts, progress checks, performance evaluations, reference glossaries, and assessments.
- Scope or contribute to scoping effort based on the solution design.
- Gather, develop, and write content based on interviews with stakeholders and SMEs.
- Develop course material in tools such as Storyline, Xyleme, Questionmark, etc.
- Revise and rewrite course content based on data illustrating ROI or efficacy of training modules.
- Manage training content/updates residing on SharePoint or other content management systems.
- Upload, test and maintain content to an LMS.
- May work with vendors for larger programs to review the tooling and training deliverables being created.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in education, communication, or related field.
- Relevant experience in an instructional design role.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing ILT/eLearning materials (Note: A work sample will be requested as part of the hiring process)
- Experience collaborating with global stakeholders, SMEs, front-line managers and front-line employees
- Experience explaining complex topics to a novice audience Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or Flash
- Experience with coordination and organization for global initiatives
- Demonstrated use of multiple learning methods and linking appropriate methods with learners and outcomes
- Demonstrated adult learning implementation and driving performance through impactful training
- Ability to assess training effectiveness and ROI to stakeholders and leaders
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Instructional Design, Education Technology, or similar field
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)
- Program or project management skills
- Experience creating technical/tool training for systems-based learning,