JOB POST: Information Technology Residency Program for Undergraduates @ Google [London]: Apply by Jun 28
Google’s Information Technology Residency Program (ITRP) is a 26-month role designed to jumpstart your career in technology at Google or beyond. Residents will learn what it takes to support and scale Google’s technology from our corporate infrastructure to end users.
We will train and equip you with everything you need to support our users. Through short-term travel, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the diverse support landscape in other Google offices.
In addition, our learning and development programs are tailored to provide Residents with the technical and professional skills needed to accelerate a career in IT and prepare you for a variety of roles such as Security Engineering, System Administration, Network Engineering, Program Management, and more. Finally, you’ll spend three months in a rotation focusing on your selected career path.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, OS X, or Windows networked environment – supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and/or various wireless devices.
- Experience in a client/customer-facing capacity/role.
- Degree or certification in one of the following: Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration or other degree with applicable experience.
- Completion of the online Google IT Support Professional Certificate program.
- Relevant work experience, including experience deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, with a focus on knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Effective customer service, organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
For online application, click here.
Last Date for Application: Jun 28
For any queries, contact
1-13 St Giles High St,
London WC2H 8AG,
Phone: +44 20 7031 3000
For any further information, visit the page here.
About the Author