UNDP invites applications for Individual Consultant-Manager (Marketing) post for Dehradun location for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check full details below.
Duties and Responsibilities
The key results have an impact on the success of country programme within specific areas of cooperation. In particular, the key results will have an impact on poor and marginalized sections of the community and help in reducing poverty.
- Finalise strategy for branding and marketing of food products under the programme and its implementation.
- Identifying marketing channel at the State Level for Micro Food Processing enterprises and establish commercial linkages.
- Closely engage with leading retail chains in the State to develop marketing linkages for the enterprises under PM FME
- Monitoring the branding and marketing activities in the State
- Develop plans to strengthen backward and forward linkages for the enterprises.
- Education: Minimum 3 years of experience in sourcing/Marketing of Agri / Food Products, linking of MSME units with Retail Chain Branding etc. Previous work experience with government agencies is desirable.
- Language: Proficiency in English-both speaking and writing. Proficiency in computer skills.
- The contract would be awarded for a year with an initial probationary period of 6 months and the contract will be extendable beyond the period of 1 year subject to performance.
- Working days will be as per the State Government policy.