Applications are invited for India Communications Manager at Baker Hughes, Gurgaon for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED)
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Communications.
As an India Communications Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a broad range of communications functions and services across a business or for a particular geographical regions or hub.
- Partnering with business leadership to ensure the performance of communications generalist activities.
- Developing elaborated proposals for changing processes and procedures assessing the impact on directly related processes/functions.
- Providing services to the function or directly to the business.
- Working in collaboration with the regional leadership and the broader communications function to find the right opportunities for external communications for the region.
- Handling department work guided by procedures.
- Resolving exceptional cases by choosing the right procedure
- Collaborating with commercial teams in India to leverage comms as tool to strengthen positioning in market and with customers.
- Building the right customer experiences at Baker Hughes proprietary events and industry tradeshows, including identifying and evaluating the right platforms for Baker Hughes presence.
- Supporting internal communications (functions and Employee Resource Groups) across the MENATI region.
You may also be interested in: