Applications are invited for one post of Project Executive Officer. This position will be for 2.5 years and purely temporary.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
To lead a team to conceptualise projects for rural livelihood, social research and project formulation including fund raising, project planning and execution, mobilisation of rural community, seeking convergence of government schemes to achieve the laid down objectives.
Project Executive Officer (01)
- Master’s Degree (MA (Economics) / MSW/ MBA with at least 15 years experience and expertise in the relevant area.
- Experience in carrying social research in rural development and education sectors, and preparing project plans.
- Management and administrative experience in handling and guiding teams to implement projects.
- Organizing events and mobilizing the rural communities.
- Knowledge of government schemes.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply by 09.06.2021 giving complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the year of passing, percentage of marks/division, details of working experience. An incomplete application will not be considered.
No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview
Applications should be submitted in soft-copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: