The Centre for Digital Transformation at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) is inviting applications for a Research Associate position.
The position involves working on different research projects focused on the key issues related to digital transformation. The candidate will work with predefined projects with faculty supervisor/s. Responsibilities of the research associate may include one or more of the following: data scraping, searching and creating large datasets, data analyses, writing, literature review, writing parts of manuscripts, running large panel data models, software coding, amongst other such activities involved in academic publications.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Candidates with Ph.D. degrees in management/ information systems/ engineering/ computer science/ mathematics or social and economic related disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with expertise and focus on running simulations, in the organizational domain will be preferred.
- Candidates should be proficient in Python and R. They should be comfortable with creating large datasets, analyzing, and visualizing them.
- Candidates should be proficient in running econometrics models.
- Prior experience working with panel datasets is desirable.
- Candidates having experience in natural language processing and text analytics will be given preference.
- Candidates should understand the scientific process, including being comfortable doing a literature review by reading and summarizing research papers as well as academic writing in the form of journal publications, case studies.
The appointment is initially for 6 months with a potential for extension based on performance.
The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend based on prior qualifications and experience.
How to Apply?
To apply, please send an email including CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Ph.D. RA: Centre for Digital Transformation” (Applications without the proper subject may not be considered). The last date to apply is June 19, 2021.
You might also be interested in: