JOB POST: ICT Experts at University of Kalyani, West Bengal [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 20
The University of Kalyani invites application from the Indian Nationals on the prescribed form available in the University website for walk-in interview on 22.02.2020 at 10.30 a.m. in the University (venue: DODL building) for the following posts.
- Post name: ICT Expert (on purely temporary & contractual basis)
- Number of posts: 3 Vacancies
- Essential Qualification: Uniformly good academic record with B.E. /B. Tech. / MCA/ M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electronics or equivalent degree with 60 % marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale where grading system is followed.
- Desirable Qualifications: GATE/ NET/ SLET/ SET qualified.
- Essential Technical Knowledge: Knowledge including but not limited to the following: LAMP architecture, Multimedia Content development, E-learning, Virtual learning and learning environment management., Managerial skills for Virtual Class room/ SMART Classrooms
- Experience: At least 2(two) years experience in relevant field in University System/reputed private organizations.
- Age: Not more than 35 years
How to apply?
The filled-in prescribed application form has to be sent to the e-mail Id (email@example.com) on or before 20.02.2020 after the deposit of application fee (within 20.02.2020) of Rs.500/- into the “University of Kalyani A/C SB Collect” through online SB Collect of State Bank of India.
- Candidates must appear in the Walk-in interview with hard copies of their mailed applications (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with photocopies of all mark sheets and testimonials. Original mark sheets and testimonials must be produced for verifications.
- Date: 22 Feb 2020
- Time: 10:30 am
- Venue: DODL building
For more details, click here.
About the Author