JOB POST: Human Resources and L&D Manager at British High Commission, Delhi: Apply by Feb 17
DIT South Asia Network (HM Government) invites job applications for the post of Human Resources and L&D Manager for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details for the same below.
- Grade: B3 (L)
- Type of Position: Permanent
- Working hours per week: 40
- Region: South Asia & Afghanistan
- Country: India
- Location: New Delhi
- Type of Post: British High Commission
- No. of Vacancies: One
- Qualification: Recent human resources (HR) experience, including the development and implementation of HR-related strategies.
- Essential on Arrival: Excellent team working skills, with strong ability to build co-operative working relationships across a large network, including outside of the DIT South Asia Network.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be accountable for ensuring that DIT South Asia has the capability and capacity to deliver the RTP. This includes:
- Driving the network’s People Plan and related activities, including implementation of the leadership and management development plan (30%)
- Promoting the implementation of the network’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter (20%)
- Management and oversight of DIT South Asia recruitment processes (20%)
- Updating organisational charts, managing and tracking the induction process, creating and updating induction products, and refining other HR systems and processes (20%)
- Implementing innovative reward and recognition systems and processes (5%)
- Contributing to cross network corporate initiatives (5%)
- Application deadline: 17 February 2020
- Start date of the job: 1 April 2020
How to apply?
All applicants are required to mandatorily fill the complete online application form including the employment and educational details, motivational segment and the competency based questions. We will be thoroughly reviewing the application forms only for all the required details. Forms that are incomplete in any respect will not be considered while shortlisting for the next stage.
For more details & application, click here.
About the Author