Applications are invited for HR Partner at Flipkart, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution.
With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts.
Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
- Experience in Startup culture, high learnability, and ability to manage change
- Demonstrating Ownership & Accountability
- Ability to Plan & Prioritize
- HR Functional Knowledge, particularly around key HR processes
- Strong communication skills, especially with large groups
- Stakeholder management & a demonstrated ability to influence
- Ability to collaborate with and outside the function to drive results
- Business Acumen – An ability to understand the business metrics / key drivers to drive appropriate decisions/actions that lead to business results
- An ability to think outside the box and creative thinking.
This role will work closely with the Channel Account Management Business leaders to drive the talent charter for Frontline workforce to ensure high engagement levels and differentiated results.
- HR Business partnering & Organizational Development for the CAM organization (Ecom & BDA)
- Own, drive, and be the ambassador of culture in the organization span.
- Work with the TA team to drive hiring and ensure manpower requirement is met as per AOP
- Own, drive, advise, and support line managers through the annual HR processes around performance, promotions, Incentives, annual pay, potential assessment, Engagement survey, etc.
- Responsible for anchoring the new hire onboarding including Orientations and Immersion plans along with LnD
- Implement and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes.
- Drive adherence to HR process, metrics, and plan
- Act as a go-to person for business managers and teams on organizational policy matters
- Building managerial capability for people managers
- Working with the team on long-range plans and function-specific initiatives
- Driving employee engagement agenda for their teams in a span
- Employee relations: Handling critical incidents, managing the 2nd level of escalations.
You may also be interested in: