JOB POST: HR Executives & Public Relations Officers at ONGC via UGC-NET: Apply by April 16
ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young Indian citizens with a bright academic record to join the organization as Class-I executive (at E1 level) in HR & CC disciplines. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India or abroad depending upon the requirements of the organization.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major are engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 75% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production.
- HR Executive (E1 Level)
- Public Relations Officer (E1 Level)
- For HR Executive: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in PM/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
- For Public Relations Officer: Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication with a minimum of 60% marks.
Candidates have to essentially qualify the UGC-NET examination of June 2020. Score from the UGC-NET examination of June 2020 ONLY is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. The score from any previous UGC-NET examination is not valid.
Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-. Besides Basic Pay and annual increment @ 3%, the employee is entitled to allowances @ 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Leave Encashment, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme, etc. as per Company rules.
How to Apply?
- Eligible & Interested Candidates will have to first register online for UGC – NET examination to be held in June 2020.
- To apply online, click here.
- Only those candidates who are declared qualified by UGC-NET as above will be considered for short-listing as per the criteria decided by ONGC Management for the further selection process, subject to their meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, etc.
- All candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
- They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying.
- The last date to apply is April 16, 2020.
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.