Procter & Gamble, Mumbai invites job applications for HR Business Partner post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
1-3 years experience with an MBA in HR from campuses P&G hire from.
- Strategically aligns HR efforts to specific business needs, including organization assessment and design, team effectiveness, people issues, and trends that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the business.
- Requires building culture that value trust, employee engagement, innovation, leadership effectiveness, and workforce productivity.
- Coaches and develops leaders to deliver people management capabilities, provides organizational insights to make the highest quality decisions, and mitigates operational risk and increase business and HR process/ ER compliance .
- Partners with practices and HR shared services to implement effective, business-oriented solutions that meet specific business and Line Leader challenges.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Associate Consultant at Ernst & Young (EY), Gurgaon: Apply Today!
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Process Associate – Banking at Genpact, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Sr.Officer at Bosch, Bengaluru: Apply Now!