Intel Bengaluru invites applications for HR Business Analyst post for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to influence the design, requirements and business processes needed to get us started on our multi-year path to improve the accessibility and connectivity of our data. Your contributions will be critical in the creation of our business support processes, the gathering of customer requirements, identifying opportunities for improvements and voicing creative solutions.
- Customer obsessed
- Highly Organized – Results Driven
- Strength in Ambiguity
- Team player
- Knowledge of analytical tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Ability to use BI/ Analytics tools, write queries
- BS/MS degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems
- General understanding of the Agile/Scrum methodologies/process.
- Gathering, eliciting, and documenting requirements through multiple channels including workshop facilitation, subject matter expert interviews and direct observation
- Managing relationships, communicating, and negotiating with stakeholders that span multiple organizations and levels.
- Ability to help customer distinguish between core requirements vs. nice-to-have requirements
- Perform testing as a quality check to ensure business and data quality requirements were met; plan and execute testing efforts with end users.
- Ability to troubleshoot and validate to ensure solutions meet business requirements
- Ability to map and document interactions and relationships of complex systems, people, processes, data, and technologies
- Researching and evaluating solution options to meet program goals
- Creating system/process improvements through identification and removal of non-value-added activities.