Applications are invited for High Quality Research Writing Consulting Editor (Research and Publications Office) at IIM Ahmedabad for the year 2021. The last date of application is 21 July.
- To provide Editorial Support to the scholars at the Institute.
- To provide timely feedback on writing quality and linguistic aspects, proof reading & formatting support for research writing.
- To create and maintain systems and processes for editing research writing activities at the centre.
- To add value to the institute’s writing output by organizing research writing and editing workshops.
- Master’s degree or higher in Management Science or related science, with excellent English-language skills.
- At least five years’ editing experience in management journals publishing industry or similar. Having thorough understanding of the publishing processes – especially, editorial, and production.
- Ability to work in online content management systems (familiarity with MS office tools), good at working with deadlines, and having a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of academic writing formats (e.g., APA style 6-7th edition) preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills; a selfstarter.
- High motivation with a sense of self-discipline and entrepreneurial interests
- Scientific writing evidence in the form of published works in journals and/or conference proceedings.
The appointment will be initially on part time basis for 6 months with a potential for extension based on performance.
Interested candidates may please fill-in the google form and upload the CV latest by July 21, 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of High Quality Research Writing Consulting Editor (Research and Publications Office) at IIM Ahmedabad.
You may also be interested in: