Applications are invited for the post of Guest Faculty at Department of East Asian Studies, University of Delhi.
The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly.
No. of Posts
- Chinese- 01(SC-01)
- Chinese- 09(UR-04,SC-02, OBC-02,ST-01)
- Japanese- 06(UR-01,SC-01, OBC-1,EWS-03)
- Korean- 01(UR-01)
- Korean Language-01
- Korean Studies-01
- Good Academic record with at least 55% (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST or those who passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.9.1991 and hold a Ph.D. Degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7-point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the U.G.C. However, the candidates having Ph.D. degree in the concerned subject are exempted from NET for PG level teaching.
Note: A relaxation of the minimum marks at the post-graduate level form 55% to 50% may be provided to the candidates who have cleared the JRF examination conducted by the UGC only prior to 1989 when minimum marks required to appear for JRF examination were 50%
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to submit their application to the office on email email@example.com of Department of East Asian Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Delhi University latest by 15th November 2020.
- No travel allowance will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the interview.
Nov 15, 2020
For more details, click the link below.