Google, Mumbai invites job applications for Growth Manager (Mobile App Sales) for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As an App Developer (App Dev) Growth Manager, you will be part of a team dedicated to helping mobile application developers grow their business using Google products and services. You will engage with mobile-first businesses, meet growth goals, and drive change in the fast-growing business of app install.
In this role, you’ll manage the app install business for your portfolio, setting strategy and facilitating execution to reach market growth goals. You will work with both new and existing customers to help grow their business by providing solutions and insights to drive app discovery and engagement. In this position, you will advise clients on marketing strategies which will help them achieve their user acquisition goals, and serve as an advocate for mobile app developers within Google. You will also have the opportunity to reach out to clients across India with solutions and insights from account optimizations, to product betas and strategic performance reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in advertising sales, digital media, media, adtech, tech or marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Proven track record of working towards assigned goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a proactive, organized, and responsible way.
- Deliver against assigned goals.
- Identify and pursue opportunities, prioritize accounts, handle objections, and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the most out of their advertising investment by working closely in a consultative role with customers.
- Provide excellent service to clients and troubleshoot advertiser issues.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development through your direct exposure to advertisers.