Applications are invited for the post of Graphic Designer – Digital at BookMyShow Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Launched in 2007, BookMyShow, owned and operated by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd (founded in 1999), is India’s leading entertainment destination and the one-stop-shop for every out-of-home entertainment need. The firm is present in over 650 towns and cities in India and works with partners across the industry to provide unmatched entertainment experiences to millions of customers.
- Must have knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design.
- Should have a deep understanding of typography, graphics, simplicity and whitespace for print & web based applications
- Expert level photo retouching and compositing skills.
- A keen awareness of visual trends associated with the entertainment industry.
- Deep knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. Additional design software proficiencies are a plus.
- Extraordinary graphic design skills.
- Excellent communication; both written and verbal.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or other related design discipline preferred or a killer portfolio.
- Should be responsible for researching, crafting and executing conceptual designs based on creative briefs and partnerships with the editorial and business teams.
- Deliverables include original conceptual artwork, design mockups and production of visual assets.
- All design at BookMyShow is considered very closely by many teams. You will need to have experience working in a fast paced, iterative process and be able to professionally accept art direction and feedback.
- Participates in production and/or marketing planning group sessions and meetings, on a project basis.
- Work with Marketing manager, Business development in creating stellar designs and illustrations that represent the brand BookMyShow.
- Works with clientele to ascertain needs and to develop graphic directions, concepts, and specifications for assigned projects.
- Provides technical advice and guidance, and serves as liaison with production personnel, authors, publishers, clients, and/or printing representatives on design and technical graphics issues.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Graphic Designer at Myntra, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- We are Hiring: 5 Positions Across Business Leadership, Content, SEO, Sales, Marketing, Graphic Designer & Videographer: Apply by June 30; Early Applications Encouraged