Paytm, Bangalore seeks a graphic designer, an idea-driven creative thinker who crushes problems using design. Interested candidates can apply via the official website.
A Graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high graphic impact. The role involves understanding requirement and their needs before making design decisions.
Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organizations a graphic ‘brand’.
A graphic designer works to a brief agreed with the Category, Sr Graphic Designer or Art Director. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the Business objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- By Following the design Style guide & roadmap & thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Conceptualizing finalized ideas and concepts to their leader or manager.
- Working with a wide range of channels, Offline, Online Digital & affiliate
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches for creative campaign where its required.
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in Fashion Trends, emerging tools , web exposure, color knowledge.
- Developing interactive design.
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.