The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invites applications for the post of Graphic Designer.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of responsive design, web-mobile-app design, graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing educational design projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and books
The focus area for this position is to manage and execute the assigned Human Resources (HR) activities/ roles as per the requirements of the Institute. The Incumbent is responsible for supporting all HR operations and executing HR process improvement initiatives in consultation with Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). S/ he is required to ensure that the HR team successfully implements the planned agenda, delivers the same on time, and lives up to the expectations of the internal customers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares artwork for various media with research.
- Concept planning and story-boarding.
- Applies thorough knowledge of fonts and styles.
- Works with multiple stakeholders and uses feedback effectively.
- Works with vendors such as printers.
- Enhances technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, printers, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- The candidate should be a Graduate of a reputed university.
- Experience: Minimum 2- 4 years of working experience in graphics design and the print industry.
- 3+ years of working experience on Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver and Adobe After Effects.
- Good knowledge of print media publication – Good experience in making print-ready files with bleed, fold and crop marks.
- The applicant should have good practical experience in designing annual reports, academic calendars, books, flyers, emailers, online flipbooks, brochures, invites, posters, and banners, etc.
- Good at website graphics/logo creation. Sound experience in drawing illustrations using Adobe Illustrator. Able to work on Drupal.
- Knowledge of CorelDRAW & Video editing is an added advantage.
- Good at English communication and able to work on Drupal.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.
This position is on contract. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately. Maximum age limit for being appointed under these Rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for Non-teaching staff, subject to discretion from the director.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 4, 2021.
You might also be interested in: