Applications are invited for the position of Grants Officer at the IISc Office of Research Grants (ORG). ORG is a newly established centre in the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, created with an aim of providing services and support for the effective administration of sponsored projects at the Institute. The Grants Officer will assist Grant manager at ORG with office duties and work across the administrative units at the Institute.
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The candidate should have excellent communication, writing, organization, management and administrative skills.
- Desirable Qualifications: Master’s degree in any discipline. Experience working in an academic or university environment and verbal fluency in Kannada.
- Age Limit: 35 years
Key responsibilities of the Grants Officer will include:
- Perform administrative tasks at the office
- Liaise with other administrative offices in IISc
- Undertake any other duties that may be required from time to time
How to apply?
Interested candidates may send a detailed resume by July 30, 2020 to the Office of Research Grants by email (office.org[at]iisc.ac.in), with the subject line “Grants Officer”. Short-listed candidates will be called for an online interview.
The salary will be fixed between Rs. 21,000 to Rs. 35,000/- per month (consolidated) based on qualifications, experience, and suitability of the candidate.