Applications are invited for GPU Analyst at Citi Gurgaon for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Fund Accounting Specialist is an entry level position responsible for assisting in a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations – Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the calculation of daily and periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) for funds and the distribution of associated unit prices.
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with fund accounting
- Experience within financial institutions preferred
- Knowledge of financial market operations
- Basic knowledge of organization and policies
- Third level qualification studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA at an advanced level preferred
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Complete activities relating to the accurate and timely delivery of valuations for defined clients
- Assist in planning and organizing for the investigation and resolution of exceptions to expected results on valuations, and the delivery of unit prices/NAVs in accordance with established deadlines
- Analyze cause and suggest enhancements for recurring exceptions through review of reconciliations and analysis of NAVs
- Review stock and cash reconciliations to ensure that the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated correctly
- Ensure the corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV and that security prices applied to funds are correctly stated
- Demonstrate initiative and lead ongoing development of team processes, procedures, and positive working environment
- Assist in the prompt investigation and resolution of client queries, and ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Digital Media Executive at Amazon, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Digital Market Activation Manager at HSBC, Pune: Apply Now!