Applications are invited for Fundraising Executive- Telefacing at WWF, New Delhi for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Established as a Charitable Trust on 27 November, 1969, WWF India set out with the aim of reducing the degradation of Earths natural environment and building a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. In 1987, the organization changed it’s name from the World Wildlife Fund to World Wide Fund for Nature India. With five decades of extensive work in the sector, WWF India today is one of the leading conservation organizations in the country.
- Good communication skills with demonstrated ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with them.
- Highly performance oriented and ability to work in a team.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Graduates and post graduates from any recognized university.
- To generate funds for WWF India from individual donors.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines through acquisition of new donors from one time and regular giving donors.
- Responsible for managing and developing long term relationship with the donor and upgrading him/her up in the donor pyramid.
- Able to do calling with individual donor.
- Any other task that may be reasonably requested by the organization.
Interested candidate may connect share resume at asandhu[at]wwfindia.net.
Click here to view the official notification of Fundraising Executive- Telefacing at WWF, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Executive (Procurement) at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by July 8
- JOB POST: Junior Analyst- Digital Learning at Deloitte, Hyderabad: Apply Now