Lawctopus and NoticeBard are looking for a Full-stack WordPress Developer post (Work from home).
Lawctopus.com, started in September 2010 now gets 2.5 lakh unique visitors a month, is India’s best-known content website for law students. Ask any law student or young lawyer about Lawctopus, and they- ll know us! (Or well, Google us)!
Noticebard.com, started in March 2017 now gets 7.5 lakh unique visitors a month, and is a leading online media portal for college students and young professionals.
Lawctopus Law School the e-learning platform of Lawctopus has seen 3000 students join us in the last 10 months.
To support and enhance the growth of our online media and education platforms, we are looking for a Full-stack WordPress Developer.
Eligibility & Responsibilies
We are looking for a Full-stack WordPress developer with 2-5 years of work experience who will have two core responsibilities:
- Optimising site speed and site performance (with focus on database management). Prior experience DevOps such as server management, MySQL and phpmyadmin management is a must. Experience is cPanel and Linux CLI will be preferred. Managing and optimising the database will constitute 40% of this job.
Other Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working closely with our team to ensure sites’ functionality and performance is up to the mark.
- Guiding and managing our websites’ web-stack and workflow.
- Delegating and managing work to our teammates, agencies and freelancers.
Rs. 40,000- 90,000.
Why Should You Join?
- An opportunity to impact lakhs of young lives through Lawctopus and NoticeBard
- Small, young team, with exciting challenges every day
- Lawctopus is a leader in the legal media space
- Flexible working hours and a completely remote working environment
- A sincere focus on self-learning and development in the team