Chargebee is inviting applications for the remote role of Full Stack Marketer at Chennai.
Chargebee is a series-F funded subscription billing and revenue operations platform used by fast-growing businesses like Freshworks, Okta, and Envoy. With a global base of customers across 50+ countries, Chargebee is a recognized leader in the subscription management software space.
They are witnessing phenomenal growth as the world shifts to a subscription model. To keep up this momentum, they are doubling down on our hiring to build a world-class team.
- You possess 2+ years of experience in writing/marketing for a technology product—either website copy, landing pages, video scripts, or blogs.
- You should have prior knowledge of how a SaaS business works. Bonus points if you have worked with a SaaS/technology company before.
- Your skills set are a nice intersection between writing, marketing, public speaking, technology evangelism, and sales.
- You have some amount of experience in optimizing for the marketing funnel/flywheel.
- You’re really driven and can’t sleep until you see your initiatives hit the light of the day.
- The idea of scaling a product’s marketing excites you.
- You’re a good writer and understand the nuances of storytelling for brand building.
- You like spending your energy/time on growth metrics as much as you like product/customer marketing.
- You are comfortable working across different stages of the customer’s life cycle.
- You’re open to donning multiple hats if the need arises.
- You understand technology and love learning about new software products.
- You have run (or) have knowledge about running social media campaigns / Google Ads. You have basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- If you’re comfortable talking in front of the camera and have a basic knowledge of video editing on iMovie or Premiere Pro, that’s a plus.
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For more information, click on the link below:
For more such job opportunities, check here:
- JOB POST: Research Manager at TISS, Mumbai: Apply by May 16
- JOB POST: Executive Assistant at KSIDC, Thiruvananthapuram [2 Vacancies]: Apply by May 21
- JOB POST: Sr. Research Scientist- Superior Cleaning at Hindustan Unilever (HUL), Bengaluru: Applications Open