Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. on behalf of itself and its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL) & Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment.
The post for the appointment are of Assistant Electrical Engineer and Assistant Engineer(Civil) on the basis of valid GATE score for Head Offices and Field Offices of the respective companies.
Number of Posts
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: 200 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 40 Posts
Education and Qualification
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60 % of marks.
- Assistant Engineer: Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognised University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60 % of marks.
- A candidate must have valid GATE Score at the time of submission of online application.
- The probation period shall be 3 years from the date of appointment.
- If during probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, the services shall be terminated.
- Consolidated Pay Band – Rs. 36800-58600 for One year during probation period starting with consolidated monthly pay Rs. 36800/- (Rs. Thirty six thousand eight hundred) only.
- After completion of one year of probation period from the date of appointment on consolidated pay, Regular Pay in Level 8.
- Minimum age for men & women be 21.
- Maximum age for men is 37 & women is 40.
- Unreserved: INR 1500
- Reserved & Specially abled: INR 375
How to Apply
- The applicants are required to apply through official Website of by Clicking Here.
- After filling up the online application, Candidates shall have to take a print out of the same.
- Soft copy of necessary certificates, as specified, shall have to be attached/uploaded with the online application.
- Registration Start: Mar 16
- Registration Close: Mar 31
- Last Date of Fee: Apr 1