Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 33+3 (thirty six) posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the PB-2 of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 5000/- under Sikkim State Engineering Service through Direct Recruitment. All applications are invited through online mode.
Eligibility & Qualification
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages, viz. Nepali, Sikkimese, Bhutia, Lepcha or Limbooo.
- Should have valid local Employment Card.
Should have attained the age of 21 years & should not have exceeded 40 years as on Feb 28, 2018.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the PB-2 of INR 9300-34800.
- Grade Pay of INR 5000.
How to Apply
To apply for post, Click here.
- Application fee amounting to `150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
- Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.