Online applications are invited from citizens of India for filling up of 114(one hundred fourteen) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil)/AUPO under various engineering departments, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
Pay of PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 & GP Rs. 4200/- PM plus other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees Group-B (Non-ministerial) from time to time. Vacancy position is subject to variation. Any vacancy/post(s) if received from other engineering departments will be included and notified before the written examination is held.
Number of Posts
- Junior Engineer (UD & Housing): 25 Posts
- Junior Engineer (PHE & WS): 23 Posts
- Junior Engineer (RWD): 66 Posts
The candidates must have attained 18 years of age and should not be more than 30 years of age as on May 20, 2018.
NOTE: The Commission will adopt Recruitment Test (Objective type) before the written examination if it is necessary to do so.
- Junior Engineer under PHE & UD: 3 years Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Junior Engineer under PHE, UD & RWD: 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engineering/Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- However, the final year students of the Engineering degree courses who are to appear for such final examination shall also be eligible to apply.
Pay of PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 & GP Rs. 4200/- PM plus other allowances
- The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination.
- Written Test will be followed by Viva-voce/Interview to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalised.
- The candidate who secured a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination papers and 45% or more marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for Interview/Viva-voce test.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.100 for APST candidates and Rs.160 for Non-APST candidates through online.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online here.
- Self-attested copies of Degree Certificates/Diploma certificates and marksheets issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain educational qualification.
- Self-attested copy of APST certificate for APST candidates and Permanent Residential Certificate/EPIC/Aadhar Card/ST/SC/OBC certificate for the candidates belonging to other States of India.
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation certificate for proof of Age issued by the Board/University only will be accepted.
- Candidates already in service may apply direct to this Commission with intimation to his/her Head of Department or attach the NOC issued by the HoD/Controlling Officer.
- Self-attested copy of Meritorious sports certificate for Meritorious Sports persons.
Submission of online application: Apr 20
Phone: +91 9436256558