Accenture, Bengaluru invites job applications from Fresh Graduates for the post of New Associate (HR Operations). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
What will you do?
- You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
- You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
- You will be responsible for Employee life cycle across employees including performance management, learning, compensation & rewards, payroll. The role exercises consistent judgement & discretion with work directly related to management policies & the operations of the business. You will have to work with employees and support them with exit formalities as well. You will be accountable to ensure compliance, maintain turnaround time & ensure that company standards are met on ongoing basis.