Thomson Reuters, Bengaluru invites job applications from fresh graduates for the Associate Software Engineer post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- AWS certified (Good to have)
- A four-year degree in computer science or a related field is required.
- Graduate training in business or technology is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of AWS CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum tracking tools
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT is a plus
- Knowledge of J2EE frameworks, Spring, Hibernate, JPA is a plus
- Ability and keen on picking up newer concepts like AI/ML, Data Science etc. and technologies
Working on a fast paced and highly visible project with exposure to Cloud and other cutting-edge technologies with opportunity to innovate. An excellent opportunity to work in a company with great work culture that promotes work life balance.
- Work with XML content
- Write Lambdas for AWS Step functions
- Come up with Functional Unit Test cases for the requirements in Java, Python, Angular JS, and/or Angular
- Actively participate in Code review of own and the peers
- Work with AWS Container offerings and their provisioning
- Work with AWS Security for provisioning
- Work with AWS Database offerings.
- Work with AWS Console to be able to provision the services
- Understand Integration points of upstream and downstream processes
- Learn new frameworks that are needed for implementation
- Maintain and update the Agile/Scrum dashboard for accurate tracking of tasks
- Proactively pick up tasks and work toward the completion of it with aggressive timelines
- Understand existing functionality of the systems and suggest how we can improve
To apply for the post, click below.
You may also be interested in: