Announcement was made dated 30.09.2017 declaring intent of NPCIL to induct Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Civil disciplines by short listing candidates based on GATE 2017/GATE 2018 Scores.
NPCIL proposes to recruit Executive Trainees in following disciplines candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2017/2018.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Executive Trainee. Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online on dedicated web portal of NPCIL.
Number of Posts
- Mechanical: 85 Posts
- Electrical: 50 Posts
- Electronics & Communication: 15 Posts
- Chemical: 15 Posts
- Civil: 27 Posts
Instrumentation: 8 Posts
Eligibility & Qualification
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
The candidates must be between max of age of 26 years as on Apr 18, 2018.
- Monthly Stipend – INR 35000
- One time Book Allowance – INR 10000
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C of pay level of matrix of level 10 with pay in INR 56100 with D.A.
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2018 will be done and in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2017 and GATE 2018 Scores.
- Intimation on interview timing/venue shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates in the website for downloading.
- Final selection will be done solely on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection.
- Final merit list will be prepared based on marks secured in the interview and will be limited to number of vacancies notified.
How to Apply
- Registration number provided on the Admit Card for GATE 2017/GATE 2018, as the case may be, issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying to NPCIL.
- Requests for correction in GATE Registration number or Discipline will not be entertained.
- Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/ typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to apply online from Apr 4 to Apr 18 through NPCIL website by Clicking Here.
- A Non Refundable application fee of 500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Persons with Disabilities, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) are exempted from payment of application fee.