Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category ‐ I Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE‐2018 Marks through AAI’s website for posts of executive engineers through GATE score.
Number of Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil): 100 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical): 100 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 330 Posts
- Junior Executive (Architecture): 12 Posts
Eligibility & Qualification
- Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in respective field to which post applies, with minimum 60% marks.
- Qualifying GATE normalised marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
The candidates must be between max of age of 27 years as on Apr 30, 2018.
In addition to Basic Pay of INR 40000, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Normalized Marks will be called directly for document verification.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e‐mail ID.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self‐attested photocopies of the Certificates.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Normalized Marks of applied candidates.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply On‐line through the link available here.
- No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e‐mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- The candidates are requested to check regularly their e‐mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
Application Fee of INR 300 (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through online mode.
- Opening Date for On‐Line Applications: Mar 28
- Last Date for On‐Line Applications: Apr 27
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee: May 2