About the Organisation
FACT, a Government of India Enterprise, has business interests in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers, caprolactam, engineering consultancy and fabrication of equipment. The Company has also interests in petrochemicals, hydro metallurgy, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
FACT Limited Udyogamandal proposes to select eligible candidates as paid Graduate Engineering Apprentices (One year) under the Apprentices Act in the following specified disciplines.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors’ Degree in:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Age Limit: 25 Years
There are a total of 24 vacancies for the given post.
- Computer Engineering: 2
- Computer Science & Engineering: 2
- Civil Engineering: 3
- Chemical Engineering: 5
- Mechanical Engineering: 5
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 4
- Electronics & Instrumentation: 1
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 1
- Instrumentation Engineering: 1
Rs. 10,000 per month
How to Apply
- The link to download the application form is given here.
- Duly filled application form along with scanned relevant documents should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
The last date to apply for the job post is 21 October 2018.
For further information about the job post, visit the official website and view the official notification.