UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) invites job applications for various positions for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
Post details & Eligibility
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport): Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer: Post Graduate Degree
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II): Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- District Programme Officer: Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- District Probation Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work.
- Child Development Project Officer: Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognised by the Government.
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Statistical officer: Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from an university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
- Labour Enforcement Officer: Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Date of Commencement of On-line Application: 21/04/2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 18/05/2020
- Last Date for Submission of On-line Application: 21/05/2020