Applications are invited for Finance Assistant (CA/ ICWAI) at IIITM Kerala for the year 2021. The last date of application is 16 July 2021.
IIITM-K invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Finance Assistant. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year and will be extended based on the performance.
About IIITM Kerala
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala [IIITM-K] is a postgraduate autonomous academic institute established by the Government of Kerala. The institute is actively involved in postgraduate education, research, R&D in the areas of Information Technology, Cyber Security, Embedded Systems and Informatics.
- Qualification: CA/ICWAI (Inter) with 5 years’ experience or MBA (Finance) with 8 years’ experience.
- Experience in Tally is mandatory.
- Desirable: Thorough knowledge of GST, Income Tax, Bill processing-filing, Finalization of Company Accounts and other statutory compliance.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for finalization of Accounts, Works contract bills, Statutory Compliance, Internal Audit, Statutory Audit and AG Audit coordination, GST, Income Tax and E filing.
- Age: 35 years as on advertisement date
Applications shall be submitted online latest on 16 July 2021. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/ email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application.
Rs. 35,000/- to 40,000/- (consolidated) per month, depending on the experience and qualifications.
You may also be interested in: