Applications are invited for Finance & Admin Manager (Saksham) at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 July 2021.
MBA in Finance/ Chartered Accountant/ M. Com with at least 5-7 years of work experience at a managerial level (Finance and Administration). Preference will be given to candidates having in depth knowledge of rules & regulations of Government of India and some demonstrable experience of handling large projects in the development sector (dealing with multiple audits, preparing utilization certificates, fund requests etc.)
- Proficiency in using computer. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, Tally.
- Should be internet savy and technologically advanced.
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Excellent communications skills in English (verbal and written).
- Ready to travel within country
The Finance & Admin Manager is expected to take charge of the following tasks:
- Head the finance and administration team of Saksham for both the Saksham projects.
- Be responsible for entire accounts & finance functions, admin functions and procurement activities in accordance with programme policy.
- End-to-end procurement/ partnerships with agencies including the financial supervision and monitoring
- Prepare monthly financial reports, quarterly finance reports and internal management reports for the Programme Director containing budget to actual expenditure information in accordance with the funding agency.
- Ensure compliance and consistency with financial policies and procedures of the programme.
- Responsible for developing & maintaining internal controls at departmental and organizational level.
- Responsible for preparation of Financial Statement & Various reports required by management & funding agency.
- Responsible for preparing budget proposal for new projects & proposal.
- Certify employee salaries and expense reimbursements.
- Ensure timely payment to all payees and updating records.
- Develop & Maintain budgets for programme activities and extension.
- Be responsible for the IT resources, maintaining and reviewing the most appropriate and efficient systems.
- Responsible for statutory compliance like TDS, PF, & PT.
- Participate and represent Saksham in the audits as required.
- To deal with the company’s bank in respect of payments and receipts, to ensure that all bank accounts statements are regularly reviewed and reconciled.
- Advisor to management on financial & compliance matters.
- Any other work as assigned by the Programme Director.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply via this page.
Remuneration CTC: Rs. 1,00,000- 1,27,897/- per month.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Non-Teaching Positions at IIM Kashipur [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 2
- JOB POST: Account Manager (Inside Sales) at Dell, Gurgaon: Apply Now!