National lnstitute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the engagement as Temporary Faculty (purely on contract basis with consolidated salary) in various Departments in the lnstitute.
The lnstitute invites online applications for filling up Faculty positions purely on contract basis with Consolidated Salary for routine teaching services in different Departments of NIT Hamirpur. Temporary Faculty will be engaged for one year as per requirement/ need of the department within the validity period of the select list.
- Dept of Computer Science & Engg- 1 Post
- Dept of Mechanical Engg: 1 Post
- Dept of Chemistry: 1 Post
- Dept of Material Sc & Engg: 1 Post
- Dept of Mathematics & Scientific Computing: 3 Post
- Dept of Electrical Engg: 2 Post
- Dept of Chemical Engg: 1 Post
- Dept of Electronics & Communication Engg: 1 Post
- Dept of Humanities & Social Science: 1 Post
- Opening date of online portal: 12-10-2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 02-11-2020 upto 05:00 PM
- Date of on-line lnterview: Will be displayed on lnstitute website separately.
- PhD in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shan have first class in the preceding degree(s) with atleast four & half years of experience of serving NITs / Technical lnstitutes under Ministry of Education in the AGP 6000/7000 in 6th CPC / Pay Level 10/’11 in 7th CPC.
- For Humanities & Social Sc: Ph.D degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s).
How to apply?
- Download the blank application form (PDF or doc)from the lnstitute Website.
- Fill up the application form, paste a recent photograph, and sign it. After that scan this application form and entire testimonial/ certificates etc. as single PDF and upload it on google form link provided on the lnstitute website.
- For each application, the candidate has to submit & upload separate application form on google link.
About NIT Hamirpur
National lnstitute of Technology Hamirpur is one among 31 NlTs established by GOl, an lnstitution of National lmportance declared by the Act of Parliament and a premier Technical lnstitution of the country, offering several undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in Engineering/Technology, Architecture, Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management & allied areas and also provides excellent ambience for academic research and co-curricular activities.