Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB), Dehradun invites job applications for Faculty recruitment for the year 2020. Applications are open for the post of Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor.
The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board at Dehradun was established, by an Act, enacted by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented by the Governor on 06 April 2015 by the Uttarakhand Govt-Act to fulfils the long-standing need of improvement in health services of the State through an efficient system of human resource management. Interested candidates can check out full details here.
- Professor: 46 posts
- Associate Professor: 61 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 2 Posts
Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Blood Bank, Community Medication, Dentistry, E.N.T, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Common Surgery, Microbiology, Obst & Gynae, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatric, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Skin VD, TB Chest.
- Graduation / Post Graduate and PhD in the respective disciplines
How to apply?
- Interested candidates for the post can apply online via this page.
- Application fee: For UR / OBC – ₹ 2000/-, For SC / ST – ₹ 1000/-, For EWS – ₹ 1000/- and For PH – ₹ 1000/-
- Opening date of on-line registration of application: 8th May 2020
- Final date for paying application charge: 8th June 2020
- Final date of submitting on-line application form: 8th June 2020
- Professor: ₹ 144200 – 218200 (Stage 15)
- Associate Professor: ₹ 131100 – 216600 (Stage 13)
- Assistant Professor: ₹ 67700 – 208700 (Stage 11)
For more details, click here.