JOB POST: Faculty Recruitment [Applied Sc & Management] at NIT Delhi: Apply by Dec 16
NIT Delhi invites job applications from the eligible and experienced personnel/professionals for a faculty position(s) purely on Contract/Temporary Basis.
The candidates having PhD in the relevant field with a consolidate salary that is Rs. 70000/- per month will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor purely on contract/temporary basis as a stop-gap arrangement. For more details, check out the details below.
- Applied Sciences (Mathematics)- Eligibility: PhD (Awarded/ Submitted) in Mathematics. First Division in all Degrees (UG and PG).
- Humanities and Management (Management/Economics)- Eligibility: PhD ( Awarded/ Submitted) in Management or Economics, First Division in all Degrees (UG and PG).
Application & Selection
- All interested applicants need to fill Google form. This link will be available only upto 16 December 2019, 5.00 pm.
- Fill the hard copy of application form (Attached herewith from page 3 onwards) and scanned copy of application form needs to be sent to facultyrecruitment[at]nitdelhi.ac.in by 16 December 2019, 5.30 pm.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on institute website on 18 December 2019, 5.00 PM.
- Interview of short listed candidates will be conducted on 23nd December 2019. All shortlisted candidates need to bring original hard copy of application form which they have sent through email after scanning.
- Only selected candidates will be informed through email/hard copy after 24 December 2019.
- Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs on the scheduled date and time.
- Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
- The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
- Candidates having the following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities. Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc. One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
- No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview.
- Candidates reporting after reporting time will not be considered for an interview.
- Selected Candidate need to join immediately after result declaration.
- The decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
Dr. Rajiv Kumar Tripathi
Email id: facultyrecruitment[at]nitdelhi.ac.in
Contact Number: 011-33861153
For more details, click here.
About the Author