IIM Ranchi invites applications from candidates with exceptional academic background for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following areas: Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Communication & Business Law, Information Systems, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management, Business Statistics and Strategic Management.
About IIM Ranchi
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi (IIM Ranchi) is an autonomous institution founded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, in December 2009. However, the operations began in July 2010.
IIM Ranchi currently offers a full-time two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme; a full-time two year Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (PGDHRM) programme; a full-time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM); a part-time Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) and a part-time Post Graduate Executive (PGEXP) programme in Management. From the humble beginning of only one programme with 44 students in 2010, IIM Ranchi has grown rapidly in a short span of time, both in terms of the number of full-time programmes and student strength (currently around 500 across programmes).
- Minimum Qualification: PhD or equivalent degree in an appropriate area with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree, with excellent academic record throughout. In addition:
- Professor: Minimum 10 years teaching/research/ industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, NITIE, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards.
- Associate Professor: Minimum 6 years teaching/research/ industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor Grade- I: Minimum 3 years of teaching/research/ industrial experience (exclusive period of doing a Ph.D.). A fresh PhD may be considered for the position of ‘Assistant Professor Grade-II’.
- Please Click here to fill the online application form.
- In case you find any difficulty in applying online, the interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV by e-mail to Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, Suchana Bhawan, 5th Floor, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834 008. Email: email@example.com
|Post||Pay Scale under 7th CPC|
|Professor||Rs. 1,59,100 – 2,20,200 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,59,100|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,39,600- 2,11,300 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,39,600|
|Assistant Professor (Grade – I)||Rs. 1,01,500 – 1,67,400 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,01,500|
|Assistant Professor (Grade – II)||Rs. 70,900 (Minimum Basic)|