Applications are ivnited for Faculty Recruitment at IIIT Lucknow for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
IIIT Lucknow invites online applications from meritorious and highly qualified Indian nationals including the Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) for the faculty positions (under Four-Tier-Faculty-Structure) in the Departments of Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Management & Humanities (M&H) and Mathematics. Guidelines for reservations as per Government of India Norms will be followed.
Post-Doctoral Experience in reputed institutions in India and abroad will be an added advantage for faculty positions. Industry professionals having substantial professional and R&D experience with good number of quality publications in leading Journals or patents in relevant field can also apply.
The areas of specializations, inter alia, of various departments include the following, but not limited to, as given below:
|S.No.||Name of the |
|Advanced Computer Algorithm and Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Block Chain, Computer Architecture, Computer Music, Cyber Security, Data Science, Data Visualization, Edutech, Game Development, Graphic & Visual Computing, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Internet of Things, Modelling and Simulation, Natural Language Processing, Network Security, Operating Systems, Pattern Recognition, Software Product Development, Programming Languages (Python, R), Quantum Computing, Quantum Communications, Quantum Cryptography, Reinforcement Learning, Software Engineering, Social Networking, System Programming & Scripting, Virtual Reality, Web Design & Application Development, Wireless Communication|
|2||Mathematics||Applied Mathematics, Computational Finance, Data Science, Fractal Geometry, Game Theory, Graph Theory, Machine Learning, Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Simulation, Optimization Techniques, Post-Quantum Cryptography, Probability and Statistics for Machine Learning and Data Science, Topology for Data|
|Algorithmic Trading, Business Analytics, Digital Banking and Financial Technologies, Human Psychology, Innovation and Design Thinking, Product Development and Management, Quantitative Finance, Strategy and Entrepreneurship|
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can only apply via Online Recruitment Portal via this page.
Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit a separate application for each post along with the requisite application fee. The envelope containing the complete application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ……………………………” and must be sent to Assistant Registrar(Administration), IIIT Lucknow, Chak Ganjaria (CG City), Near HCL, Lucknow-226002.
The online portal shall be made available from 24.11.2021 onwards. The hard copy of the applications completed in all aspects should reach the Institute within 15 days from the date of final submission of the online application to the Institute.
Rs. 1500/- for UR and OBC
Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Women/PwD
- The candidates as recommended by the shortlisting committee shall be invited for the interview before the Statutory Selection Committee.
- The candidate invited for IT/CS and Management/ Humanities should present his/her own PhD thesis and the PhD thesis supervised/guided by him/her before the committee for the perusal by the committee.
- Based on the recommendations of the statutory Selection Committee and approval of Board of Governors the appointment letters shall be issued.
- Assistant Professor (Grade II) (On contract): Basic Pay: Rs. 70900/- at Academic Pay Matrix level 10.
- Assistant Professor (Grade II) (On contract): Basic Pay: Rs. 71000/- at Academic Pay Matrix level 11.
- Assistant Professor (Grade I): Basic Pay: Rs.1,01,500 at Academic Pay Matrix level 12.
- Associate Professor: Basic Pay: Rs.1,39,600/- at Academic Pay Matrix level 13A2.
- Professor: Basic Pay at the entry level would be Rs.1,59,100 at Pay Academic Matrix level 14A in 7th CPC
You may also be interested in: